Corporate Wealth Solutions
For more than 40 years, EBC has helped individuals and their corporate entities to build, manage, preserve and transition their wealth. We understand from experience the typical issues and challenges facing our clients and their businesses.
- Legal proceedings
- Liquidity issues
- Risk mitigation
- Employment issues
- Succession planning
- Healthcare issues
- Impact of trading environment
- Pensions and retirement plans
- Purchase or sale of major Assets
- Changes in Tax laws and compliance issues
- Expected liquidity event from disposal of the business
- Impact of significant net Asset increases or decreases
Our approach to corporate wealth management focuses on bringing together the client and their business, the goals and aspirations of the client and family, and the process of Wealth management planning.
We are client focused, with a wide network of qualified professional firms and banking institutions enabling us to offer current and up to date advice, implementation of that advice as well as protecting the structures that form part of the overall Wealth management solution.
At EBC, we prepare and deliver personalized solutions as part of our Wealth Planning approach designed to help Individuals owning businesses and their families build, manage, preserve and transition their Corporate Wealth.
At EBC, our approach to corporate wealth planning begins with a review of your goals, future aspirations and Assets. Our Corporate Wealth Planning process focuses on developing a clear plan of your specific requirements and goals, so that a personalized action plan can be prepared that aligns solutions with your goals.
Our Typical Corporate Client Profile
EBC provides Corprate Wealth Management Planning Services to high net worth individuals, that own their businesses , and their families who have widely differing backgrounds, wealth and needs.
EBC’s focus is on listening to and understanding you and your family including your current situation, your goals, your future plans and your family situation.
As part of this process we will typically review the following with you:
- Retirement plans
- Changes in tax laws
- Marriage or divorce
- Your expected liquidity event
- Relocation to another country
- Death of spouse, child, or parent
- Your existing financial plans, if any
- Significant Wealth increases or decreases
- Purchase or sale of major property interests
- Birth or adoption of children/grandchildren
- Transfer of your business to children or others
- Health care issues of elderly parents or other family members
- Review of your current business operations and structure, staffing, IT and tax liabilities
Based on our discussions we will prepare a detailed wealth plan to assist you achieve your goals. This plan will bring together private banking, investments, corporate services, trust solutions, insurance and specialized corporate wealth solutions to meet your specific requirements.
The foregoing summary is general in nature, and is intended for information purposes only and is not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any Individual or organization.