For more than 40 years, EBC has helped individuals and families build, manage, preserve and transition wealth by providing a wide range of Trust Services.
A Trust may help you to:
- Assist you in the event that you become incapacitated and
- Safeguard your Legacy
- Minimise inheritance Taxes
- Provide for the efficient distribution of Assets to Beneficiaries
We will work with you and your advisors to select Trust services that help meet your goals, using services designed to support your family, transfer your Assets your charitable giving and Tax-minimization requirements.
One of your most difficult decisions will be to select the right Trustee as your Trustee has the legal authority and fiduciary duty to manage the Assets in your Trust. Family and friends are often ill-prepared or unwilling to take on this responsibility, which is one major reason why so many choose a corporate Trustee.
EBC has served as a Corporate Trustee for more than 39 years, and has the objectivity and knowledge to help safeguard your interests.
EBC offers a full range of Trustee services that include:
- Forming a Trust
- Trust administration
- Provision of Trustees
- Provisions of Protector
- Selection of a Trust jurisdiction
- Tax compliance services
- Setting up of trust bank accounts
- Review of existing Trust structures
- Maintaining Asset titles and inventory
- Payment of distributions to Beneficiaries
- Funding obligations and how they are to be met
- Preparation, execution and retention of Trust records
- Expertise in selection and oversight of multiple Managers
- Blind trusts for government officials and Corporate Directors
- Appointing and liasing with professional advisors on Trust affairs
- Dealing with Trust issues from Beneficiaries and potential Beneficiaries
- Setting up of and administering underlying Corporate structures to hold Trust Assets
EBC as part of the Planning Process is able to review for clients existing Trust arrangements and structures and advise whether they are “fit for purpose” together with recommendations of any changes or amendments, if any, that should be considered.