In order to establish that your presence in a particular home/abode and to confirm whether it existed then some or all of the following would assist to do this:
- Your residents’/identity card showing your address if applicable
- Utility bills in your name showing the address e.g. electricity, water, telephone bills, rates, local taxes etc.
- Rental agreement, if rented
- Property title deed, if owned
- Living expenses e.g. purchases of food, restaurant bills, parking fines etc.
- Presence of your spouse, partner or children
- Employment contracts for domestic staff
- Insurance policy for the property contents and building cover
- Personal mail address
- Driving licence showing your address
- Bank accounts and credit cards with your address together with bank and credit card statements detailing you daily expenditure and place of expenditure
- Medical insurance cover showing your address
The above should be sufficient to demonstrate your presence in a particular home/abode.